Indigenous Sound [December 3 - December 7, 2012]
Monday, December 3, 2012 - Lindy Hensley (University of St. Thomas) presents: "Shit People Say to Natives": Bypassing Traditional Entertainment and Pedagogic Systems with 58,000 Hits and Counting
Tuesday, December 4, 2012 - Beth Aileen Dillon (Aboriginal Territories in Cyberspace) presents: Maximalism
Wednesday, December 5, 2012 - Ann Morrison Spinney (Independent Scholar) presents: Al Abaji Gwe, A Traditional Wabanaki Song
Thursday, December 6, 2012- Jonathan Hill (University of Massachusettes Amherst) presents: Rock n’ Roll and Removal on the Audible Native Frontier
Friday, December 7, 2012 - J Kēhaulani Kauanui (Wesleyan University) presents: "A Traditional Chief of the Twenty-first Century"
Theme week organized by Siobhan Senier (University of New Hampshire).
Georgia State University Liaison - Lauren Cramer.
- Digital Cinephilia [December 10 - December 14, 2012]
- Contemporary Exploitation Cinema [December 17 - December 21, 2012]
- IMR Retrospective: Staff Selections from 2012 [December 24, 2012-January 4, 2013]
- "Not Ready to Make Nice": Indigenous Music Video and Lessons of History
- Indigenous Media [May 4-8, 2009]