Journal of Videographic Film & Moving Image Studies, 1.2, 2014
Welcome back to [in]Transition! A collaboration between MediaCommons and the Society for Cinema and Media Studies’ official publication, Cinema Journal, [in]Transition is the first peer-reviewed academic periodical specifically given over to videographic film and moving image studies.
For issues #1.2, 1.3, and 1.4 of the journal, the [in]Transition co-editors will take turns editing special themed issues, and guest curators will offer critical appreciations of selected videographic work. This fall, we will begin accepting submissions of videographic work for peer-reviewed publication in subsequent issues, beginning with issue #2.1 (2015). Look for more information about this in issue #1.3.
Editor, [in]Transition 1.2, June 2014
More Like This Test
- Journal of Videographic Film & Moving Image Studies, 3.4, 2016
- Journal of Videographic Film & Moving Image Studies, 4.1, 2017
- Rhythm Aesthetics: Vine & contemporary mobile moving image production practices
- Case Study in a Regional Media Archive: Texas Archive of the Moving Image [October 18-22, 2010]
- Cinema Journal Presents InFocus: Queer Studies [February 24 - February 28, 2014]