- Jason tweeted "@annehelen http://t.co/irvJ5Q7u . It's a hilarious new comedy about new beginnings that will make your heart sing." 1:15pm#
- Jason tweeted "@samplereality "In bisexual's nest is a large eiderdown encrusted w precious jingles, apparently scavenged somewhere by a childless sore."" 11:02am#
- Jason tweeted "@zhandlen I think FARGO falls back on condescension a little too often. I do really like it, but it's not perfect." 8:28am#
- Jason tweeted "I generally liked @avclub's Top 50 films of 90s list, but particularly endorse their ranking of 4 Coens films: http://t.co/woDzZ41c #BF4eva" 8:25am#
- Jason tweeted "@zhandlen BARTON FINK is a masterpiece. FARGO is a fun little ditty." 8:22am#
Associate Professor of Film & Media Culture and American Studies @ Middlebury College
PlanMore about me
Jason Mittell is Professor of Film & Media Culture and American Studies at Middlebury College. He is the author of Genre and Television: From Cop Shows to Cartoons in American Culture (Routledge, 2004), and Television and American Culture (Oxford University Press, 2009), and co-editor with Ethan Thompson of How to Watch Television (NYU Press, 2013). I am currently writing a book on narrative complexity in contemporary American television entitled Complex Television, which is being prepublished on MediaCommons.