- Mark tweeted "Connecting @digitaldigs keynote to #cwcon townhall on programming: writing like a machine is a valid form of composition." 1:21pm#
- Mark tweeted "RT @Dbfuturist42: Glitches aren't just ontological, they are also a blast. Anyone here ever yank a Mario 64 cart of out a 64 while playing?" 1:16pm#
- Mark tweeted "The New Aesthetic is essentially Blade Runner as if it had been directed by Rob Reiner. #cwcon" 1:15pm#
- Mark tweeted "The New Aesthetic tastes like Bac-O-Bits, if Bac-O-Bits were invented by Neal Stephenson in a trailer park in Orlando, Florida. #cwcon" 1:13pm#
- Mark tweeted ""It may cause a type of literary vertigo" - RT @SonnyRaeTempest: Here I blog about Zork (N+9): http://t.co/XYRjBIOf" 12:56pm#
Associate Professor of Literature and New Media @ George Mason University
Mark Sample is an Associate Professor in the Department of English at George Mason University, where is he also an affiliated faculty member with GMU’s undergraduate Honors College, its Cultural Studies doctoral program, and the Center for History and New Media. Professor Sample’s research focuses on contemporary fiction, electronic literature, and videogames.
ContactGeorge Mason University